Togasaki just revealed here on AKB48’s Official Blog some details about Takamina’s upcoming photobook! The details are as follows:
In order to convey easily Takamina’s charm, in this book there are not only gravure photos, but also a lot of features to read.
● Photos taken by Fujishiro Meisa (a famed photographer)
● A special feature with photos of Takamina taken by her friends AKB48 members
● An 15000 characters-long interview with Takahashi Minami
● A talk between Takamina and the producer Akimoto
● A talk between two original members: Takamina and Maeda Atsuko
● A talk between the captains: Takamina, Akimoto Sayaka and Kashiwagi Yuki
● A close report of the 60-days road to Team A’s 6th stage
● A special feature with photos of AKB48 members taken by Takamina
● 100 people (members, staff) talk about their “Takamina theory”
● 1 photograph (out of 3) enclosed as furoku
I. am fucking. STOKED! I’m especially looking forward to the pictures taken of Takamina by her friends (fingers crossed I get to see her wearing one of the presents I bought her…), all of the various interviews, and the “close report” of the days leading up to A6.
I didn’t think it was a big deal getting my photobook shipped with my Takamina calendar, however if I end up going down to Kinokuniya again before my copy arrives and they have it in stock I’ll probably cave in and buy another copy Don’t judge me…
…. Shit, it just occured to me that I probably won’t be able to read a majority of the interviews Chobi phail sauce…